- Purchased by the library.
- Content is reviewed and recommended by librarians.
- Information is organized.
- Information is stable.
- Free to anyone with computer access.
- No review standards with regard to content.
- Information is not organized.
- Information is not stable; locations and content continually change.
Use the 2 database searches below for your research BEFORE you do any searches on the web on your own. The table above explains the difference between Databases and Search Engine searches