Granite Hills Library Learning Commons
- The Granite Hills library boasts a print collection of over 30,000 volumes
- Students are able to check out up to five books at a time. Books have a three week circulation period; late fines of $0.10 per book, per day are assessed after three weeks.
- Students can search titles from this collection from home via our district Online Library Catalog.
- Students can also view numerous Online Databases, including: eLibrary, Facts.com, World Book Online, and Career Cruising (College and Career research).
- Students can use the library and TRC (Technology Resource Center) without a pass from their teachers before school, during nutrition break, at lunch, and after school.